River Warbler, Shetland!

Yet again another decent Warbler. I have seen one before in East Sussex when I was younger however I'll admit the views were very very poor so this was most welcome and felt like a tick all over. 
Although this River Warbler could be fairly elusive at times it was a showy bird as far as they go. 
I spent a total of 3hrs with this bird at Wester Quarff and had some amazing views of it but generally it wouldn't show in the open for longer than 5 seconds before it scurried off back into the hedge or rocks that surrounded the garden hence why I only managed 2 useable pics in the time I was there however ot was by far better than the beachy head bird? 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hampshire to Dorset to Hampshire. EOW!!

3rd time lucky for Bluethroat!

Brown Booby!!! Once, twice, three times.........